Wednesday, June 5, 2013

SO WHAT! Wednesday!

So What Wednesday

This week I’m saying SO WHAT! If:

  • I almost didn’t write this post….hence it’s lateness….I passed out last night and didn’t feel like doing anything.
  • I’ve been sick all week, went home early from work Monday, and didn’t do a damn thing last night.
  •  I’ve been sucking it up, but last night, I just couldn’t…..I was lazy and didn’t do anything. Hubs took Chloe for a bike ride, made her dinner, gave her a bath and put her to bed. I was so grateful for that.
  •  I’m going to the NKOTB, 98 degrees and Boyz to Men concert Saturday….nuff said.
  • After we do Chloe’s room, we’re done painting for awhile. That shit is expensive, and it’s starting to rack up….
  • It’s taking us as far as taking toys away from Chloe to get her to poo on the potty….and she still has accidents most of the time. But when we remind her, she does go. We just have to keep on her….
  • Chloe has a mind of her own, and I know we’ve had an angel up to this point, but I’m really not looking forward to her turning 3. I’m pretty sure it’s all going downhill at that point. Terrible 2’s did not grace us, but I think the Terrible 3’s will….Lord help us!
  • Chloe had her first dentist appt on Monday….and I’m thanking the teeth God’s that she won’t be needing braces!!! The dentist said her teeth look perfect and her spaces are right where they need to be! YAY!!!!
  • I did Zumba last Saturday and I was pretty much dead on Sunday. COULD NOT MOVE!


Head on over to Life After I “Dew” and tell us what you are saying SO WHAT! To this week!

Crystal