Wednesday, June 12, 2013

So What Wednesday
This week I’m saying SO WHAT! If:

  • I really don’t need anymore makeup, I have some that I don’t even use….but when it comes to the Everlasting Mascara from Avon, I can’t help myself. It’s clearance right now, $3.99!! I got me 2 of them, and will be ordering more once I get paid! 
  • I’m scurred that I might have to stop selling Scentsy because it’s been slow for me, and if I don’t make $150 a month these next 2 months, I’m cancelled….this makes me SO sad! So, if you need anything, And I do mean ANYTHING! Please, help a sista out! www.cseed.scentsy.us 
  • Chloe slept in our bed last night….she woke up twice screaming and coughing, so it was just easier that way. We all got sleep….well…at least a few hours. Kind of. 
  • I HATE driving husbands car. Absolutely despise! His little V6 Journey does not compare to the power behind my V8 Explorer….so I cannot wait for my car to be out of the “hospital” today! I get her back and can drive her again tomorrow with new brakes and all fixed up! It took over $800 to get my Truck feeling better again. Oh well, she needed it. 
  • As broke as I’ve been, I’m still paying the $28 to get fresh organic food delivered to my door tomorrow. It’s that good, and I love getting that box on my porch every Thursday! Chloe loves the fruit, and I love that she’s eating Organic! So, thank you Door to Door Organics! 
  • I have talked my BFF Cassie into doing Zumba with me this Saturday morning since my MIL and SIL will be out of town. She’s excited and she knows it! 
  •  I went to the NKOTB concert along with 95% of the Metro Detroit area on Saturday, and Let me tell you, I had an effing blast! Words cannot express the love that I have for Donnie…still! Gosh, he’s hot! 
  • Last week and this week I’ve been doing my SWW post at work because Tuesdays have been just crazy for some reason, so I just don’t have the time at night to do it. That’s all for me this week. 
Head over to Life After I “Dew” and tell us what you are saying SO WHAT! To this week!

Crystal

1 comment :

vindiebaby said...

Love zumba but I've been kind of busy to do it, gotta get back to it again :) Nice post by the way



www.vindiebaby.com
Vintage Inspired Girls