Wednesday, December 4, 2013

SO WHAT! Wednesday!


Life After I Dew

This week I'm saying SO WHAT! If:
  • We bought Chloe Monsters University for Christmas, but instead of waiting, we just had to give it to her, only because we couldn't stand to watch Monster's Inc ONE MORE TIME!
  • I bought myself a pair of boots from Kohls.com 2 days after I went to the store and purchased another pair of boots....hey! I had $30 Kohls cash, and I got the 2nd pair for $8!! AND Free shipping!!
  • I don't own an Ugly Christmas Sweater....but I'm considering buying one because we're having an Ugly Christmas Sweater contest at work next Wednesday.
  • The Christmas lights on our second floor probably won't make it up this year....oh well...at least the rest are done and the tree is up.
  • I seriously want to make EVERY SINGLE thing on the Emeals Low Fat plan this week....EVERYTHING! And you could too...if you signed up! Still 30% off right now!!
  • I forgot to move Peach the Elf last night...so I had to wait until Chloe and Hubs left this morning to move her....she will get a nice surprise when she gets home :-)
  • I'm planning to put half of the bonus (that I MIGHT get) toward paying off my credit card...how sad is that? Ugh...wish I could take it ALL to Florida, but no....I have to be a grown up and pay bills first...lol!
  • I'm pretty certain that Hubs wants an Xbox for Christmas....but I refuse to spend the money....so I'm pretty sure he's going to buy it for himself...UGH!
  • I asked for a Dutch Oven, a food processor, and a Shark Steam Mop for Christmas from Andy's Dad...yea, boring  house stuff...
  • We're getting a Dishwasher from Andy's Mom for Christmas....call me crazy, but I AM pretty excited about that! Ours is a piece!!
Well, that's about it for me this week! Go over to Shannon's page and tell us what you are saing SO WHAT! to this week!










No comments :