Wednesday, December 11, 2013

SO WHAT! Wednesday!

This week I'm saying SO WHAT! If:
  • I'm sick....but I'm actually ok with it, because this means I won't be sick in 10 days when we leave for Florida.
  • I have a new blog design in the works....and I'm OH so exited!!!
  • I bought Chloe's Christmas Jams for FL in a size S instead of 4T because they didn't have 4T.....gah....she will be swimming in them, but ya know what...they will fit her NEXT year TOO!
  • I've become addicted to another store. It's called Simple Addication and it's amazing! Cheap, and super cute stuff!
  • I will pack Chloe's bags for FL this weekend, if I have the time.
  • We've slowly been giving Chloe Christmas presents here and there....oh well. It's amazing seeing her face light up.
  • Chloe is still addicted to Monster's Inc...like, hasn't shown an interest in Monster's University. LOL!
  • I made Hubs spend $20 on an Ugly Christmas Sweater that I will only wear once a year....if that.
  • I cannot wait to get in the car and drive for 2 days. Like, seriously, jokes aside, because that means, end result is warm and sun....and no work for 9 days!
  • I got MORE coffee cups for Christmas from my Secret Santa! YES!!!!!!!
That's all for me this week! Head over to Shannon's blog and tell us what you are saying SO WHAT! to this week!



1 comment :

Liz @ Fitness Blondie said...

Ha! Like you, I spent 20 bucks on an ugly Christmas sweater to wear to work next week for a party!