Wednesday, January 15, 2014

SO WHAT! Wednesday!


This week I'm saying SO WHAT! If:
  • We're going back to Disney only 3 months after our last trip!
  • I think Hubs and I are more excited about said trip than the Tot.
  • We've already started planning and making reservations.
  • I just cannot get my mind into this work out thing....the more I think about it, the more I'd rather throw up in my mouth...lol!
  • Eating healthy is just going to have to work for me....because that's about all I can muster up. 
  • I have an obsession with writing utensils....I just spend like $20 last week on pens and fine tipped markers. Ouch!
  • I paid $.99 on the Beautiful Mess app yesterday. Yep!
  • I'm thinking I'll have to buy Chloe her spring/summer clothing early this year since we're going to FL in April....hmm...SHOPPING SPREE!
  • I have nothing else to say SO WHAT! To....
Stop over at Shannon's little page and tell us what you're saying SO WHAT! to this week!


2 comments :

Ashleigh said...

I am glad you 3 are going to be able to enjoy Disney again!
However I may just be a tad bit jealous! think I can fit in the suitcase hehe?

Mallyycatt said...

:) just commenting to say that i love you!