Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Coach Trip with the Ladies

I'm not a Purse Junkie.
I swear, I'm not. But when I see a purse that I love and I absolutely have to have, well...I buy it.
One of my BFF's, who I'm lucky enough to work with, got a SA-Weet Coach Purse for Christmas that I fell in love with.
So, we took a trip to our nearest Outlet center and did a little shopping. They didn't have the purple animal print, nor did they have the green or pink that I was hoping for either...so I had to "settle" with the black.
Trust me when I say, it wasn't settling at all. I'm absolutely in love with this purse!!! It's the perfect carryall purse for me. No inside pockets, which call me crazy, but that's the way I like it. Everything all in 1 spot. And, best of all...I only paid $65 bucks for it! SCORE!!!
My Mother In Law came over later that day, and I showed her, and she fell in love too.
Well, the small purse actually snaps into the inside of the large tote....and when I got it home and went to show Andy, one of the snaps broke off the inside of the large tote. It didn't rip it or anything, the snap just came off. So I'm going back on Wednesday to exchange it. And my mother in law wants one. 
So, I'm actually thinking of getting a wallet too....Idk, we shall see.
What's your favorite Coach purse, or do you prefer a different style or brand?? I used to be addicted to Chanel!