Wednesday, September 25, 2013

SO WHAT! Wednesday!

Today I'm saying SO WHAT! If:

  • I'm already counting down the months and weeks and days till we leave for Fl....on December 21st. 
  • Hubs and I might be starting a Gluten Free diet soon....I'll keep you posted, and will most likely be asking questions if this does happen.
  • I am totally sick of Miley Cyrus....Buuuuut, I kind of like her new song Wrecking Ball (not her swinging naked on the wrecking ball in the video....just the song. LOL)
  • I'm wearing blue today.....We're having a team day at work. Based off how many years you've worked here, you wear a certain color. 1-5 years is green and 6-10 years is blue. My 6 year anniversary is October 1st, but I'm rocking my blue today. I don't care!
  • I want to go buy a whole new "leggings as pants wardrobe"
  • I'd rather have a Pumpkin drink from anywhere but Starbucks. Not sure why, but theirs in too spicy for me....weird, but true. Dunkin' has a BOMB one!
  • Trying to drink more water yesterday...goal is supposed to be a gallon a day. I made it to like 40 something ounces. UGH!
  • I'm eating a damn doughnut today!
Well, that's all for me this week. Please go over to Life after I "Dew" and tell us what you are saying SO WHAT! to this week!


Crystal