Thursday, October 17, 2013

Meal Planning 101

Don't think going into this post that it's going to be all this information about meal planning...because it's not! I'm horrible at it, and I need some major help. I used to be awesome, used to make my list, grocery shop like a champ with the best of them, make dinner at least 2-3 times a week....yep! Best Wife Award over here! Now?? Nope. But I have my reasons....
Reason 1, and probably the only reason....we had our Couples Boudoir Photo Shoot October 6th. So we vowed to only eat Salads and chicken for the 2 months prior to that so we could watch our weight and be nice and lean and not all bloated for the pictures. That plan worked out great! Grocery shopping was super easy and cheap too! I just bought a huge thing of spinach for myself, and made salads for lunch. And we had chicken Caesar salads for dinner. But now that all that's done....I feel like I need to get back into the swing of things. Making dinner's and such. Having family dinner time....making stuff that Chloe will enjoy. Ya know, the normal....Mom/Wife thing. So my attempt at this, is becoming a member of the Elite Emeals mailing list. I'm going to give it a try and see how it goes.
I got my first meal plan Tuesday night, so I'm looking forward to going grocery shopping this weekend. We shall see how it goes, and I will be posting the recipes that I love.
Stay Tuned...

Crystal

No comments :