Monday, October 28, 2013

Maybook vs Erin Condren Planner

For the past 2 years I've been an Erin Condren planner owner. And I've loved every single second. Loved how well made they are, how sturdy and durable they are. Love the thickness of the pages and that it comes with a cute little page holder/ruler. Love that you can add a little pen holder so that you are never without something to write with. I love the fact that it has the folder and the little plastic pocket to keep business cards or whatever else in. All around, it's a great planner. Great, but a little on the pricey side. I couldn't afford to spend $50 on a planner this year. So I started looking around, and I remembered a few people had ordered a Maybook last year, so I wanted to check them out as well.
After doing much research, and looking into the Maybooks vs the Erin Condren, and whatever else planner I could find. I found that the Maybooks looked like it was exactly what I was looking for. So I ordered it. I couldn't wait to get it. It was less than $30 shipped. I was able to create my own design, and surprisingly it came SUPER fast!!! I placed my order the evening of October 17th, it shipped October 23rd and it was in my mailbox on October 25th! That's FAST!!!!!
I was very pleased!!!
Super cute packaging!

This is the inside of the package

And here is my book!!

Month view

And then the week by week view

This is how big they are...so perfect for me!

Size comparison to Erin Condren

And the thickness

All in all, I'm in love! I couldn't ask for anything more. The ONLY think that would be nice is if it had a few pages in the back for note taking, but other then that, for a monthly/weekly planner, this is PERFECT!



Crystal