Wednesday, October 23, 2013

SO WHAT! Wednesday!

Life After I Dew

This week I'm saying SO WHAT! If:


  • I was going to make my Halloween costume this year, but ended up buying the major piece off Etsy.
  • Chloe keeps telling Hubs that she wants him to be Superman for Halloween....guess he's gonna be wearing a cape. LOL!
  • Chloe has a drug allergy...we're trying to work through it.
  • I have eaten literally, nothing but veggies for snacks and lunch this week, and I still feel like a fat ass after eating dinner most night. What gives?
  • I don't like 1 of Chloe's teachers at day care.....She's just too old fashioned for me and she makes me feel like I'm a failure of a Mother.
  • I can't afford Erin Condren this year. So I ordered my first Maybook.....and I'm pretty stoked about it. The price point is perfect for me, and it's a lot smaller and more like a pocket book, so for me, I have a feeling this will be perfect. We shall see when I get it. I'll review it once I do.
  • It's taken us over a year to get into the basement and start the re-mod. We're turning it into a play room, and I couldn't be more excited! Hubs bought the paint. We're doing a toned down "banana yellow"!!
Well, that's all for me this time. Head over to Shannon's page and tell us what you're saying SO WHAT! to this week!

Crystal

1 comment :

Carol said...

Came over from the linkup! I don't care for one of my daughter's teachers at daycare either. She told me my daughter hit her when she was wiping her face and asked me what we do for discipline. My daughter is TEN MONTHS OLD! SMH! Have a great rest of your week! :)