Wednesday, November 6, 2013

SO WHAT! Wednesday


Life After I Dew

This week I'm saying SO WHAT! If:
  • I have about 6 bottles of perfume that I use on a regular basis, and I'm currently trying to get that down to 1-2 bottles TOPS. 
  • I do a shot of Apple Cider Vinegar everyday!
  • I secretly REALLY hope that it snows soon.....
  • I'm pretty sure I'm getting my blog redone this month, and I cannot wait until I get that email!!!
  • My mug that I use at work says "Mommy's sippy cup" and I wish it had more than just coffee or tea in it most days.
  • We have already gotten Chloe mostly done for Christmas! We spend $200 on her at TRU!
  • I feel naked without my rings. I'm having my engagement ring and wedding ring solder together.
  • I can't wait to get home and not have to make dinner tonight!
I'm done! Hop on over to Life After I "Dew" and tell us what you are saying SO WHAT! to this week!



Crystal

No comments :