Wednesday, November 27, 2013

SO WHAT! Wednesday!

Life After I Dew
This week I'm saying SO WHAT! If:
  • Andy took himself to the ER for the second time in about 2 months last night.....yea
  • I'd rather it be busy at work today then slow just so the day goes by fast...but that's not going to happen.
  • I'm undecided on which outfit Chloe will wear to which Thanksgiving dinner....she has 2 options, and I can't make my mind up.
  • Instead of trying to be good and lose a lb or 2 before the holiday, I've been being bad....really really bad....
  • I know I've said it before....quite a few times, but I'm loving Emeals!!!
  • I strategically picked my outfits for this week so that I could wear leggings and comfy cami with a flowy cardigan for Thanksgiving.
  • I'm considering maybe taking Chloe to see Santa this weekend so she can wear her Christmas dress from last year, one last time. Since we'll be in FL for Christmas, she won't be wearing a long sleeve, floor length dress.... :-(
  • I just painted my nails 2 days ago, but considering painting them again today so they are fresh for the festivities tomorrow...they are already chipped....
I think that's about all I'm going to say SO WHAT to this week! I hope everyone has an amazing Holiday! We shall see you next week :-) Head on over to Shannon's page and tell us what YOU are saying SO WHAT! to this week.






Crystal



3 comments :

Unknown said...

I'm thinking the same things about my nails. I love the color I have right now but they are getting a little rough. I might just go over it for tomorrow and then change it this weekend.
Stopping by from the link up - Jenny
www.lovemyrandomness.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Chloe should just do an outfit change. Why not?! You only live once and im sure she would love it. You could always claim that she spilled something on first outfit..haha

Carol said...

I am all about using outfits as many times as possible! I say take her to see Santa this weekend!