Monday, November 11, 2013

Lately

I've been a tad obsessed with meal planning. I've been known to complain that I wasn't doing the best job with this whole house wife thing....ya know...when it comes to the whole cooking stuff. Well, I signed up for Emeals and I honestly think I'll never go back....it's amazing. I chose the Clean Eating meal plans, and well, as you might imagine, it's a bit more expensive buying healthy, not processed, clean eating items. But it's SOOOO worth it. And the fact that I get the plans emailed to me, with grocery list and all, well...it doesn't get much easier than that now, does it?!

Zulily....simply because of their amazing customer service. I had placed an order for a pair of boots a few weeks back. I know ordering footwear online is tough because all shoes are different, but I did it anyways....and when I got them, they were TOO big. Like, WAY too big. I was bummed. So I immediately emailed customer service, and they got back to me almost immediately. They said there was no need to return the item...they would put an in store credit for the item on my account. Perfect!!!! I'll take it! I posted a picture of the boots on my FB and Bam! A friend from work wanted them. So I sold them. Can't go wrong with that! And now I have $29.99 to spend on something else from Zulily!!

May Designs Planner....I'm in love! Can I just say, that I seriously cannot wait for January 1st so I can start using it full time. I'm such a dork, and I cannot live without a planner. Even though I use my phone too...it's weird, but I have to have things written down too. It's piece of mind having it in 2 different places.

So those are just a few of the things that I'm currently obsessing over. What are you loving??

Crystal

1 comment :

Shannon Dew said...

Well I caved and got an EC planner last week. I am excited to start using it though and think that this time I will actually get my moneys worth...hopefully!