Wednesday, November 20, 2013

SO WHAT! Wednesday!

 
Life After I Dew
This week I'm saying SO WHAT! If:


  • We got Chloe's hair cut over a week ago, and I'm impatiently waiting for the growth spurt to start.
  • My hair grows way too fast, and it REALLY annoys me that I have to get it cut/highlighted every 5 weeks.
  • I'm not looking forward to driving to FL in a MONTH from now...I just want to poof myself there....
  • I could not wait to watch the Originals....then I recorded 5 episodes and watched them all this weekend, and now I'm addicted and I can't wait for the next episode!
  • I bought myself a pink North Face Oso Hoodie for Christmas....from Amazon, 2nd day shipping because I'm that impatient....and Yes, I will be wearing it as soon as I get it. I cannot wait until Christmas.
  • I'm tempted to start packing Chloe's Florida bags....I mean, why not, right? She won't be wearing any of her spring/summer stuff in Michigan right now, right?
  • I'm constantly looking for tutu's and new leotards for Chloe for dance class....aaahhhh, it's an obsession now!
  • Chloe needs....YES, NEEDS a cute little Ballet bag. Any suggestions on where to find one, and not TOO overly expensive?
  • I've been obsessed with Emeals....literally, cannot wait to get my email every Wednesday! You could be too!!!! And right now, they are offering 30% off!!! Don't wait, Go sign up NOW!
Now, head on over to Life After I "Dew" and tell us what you're saying SO WHAT! to this week!

Crystal