Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Seed Florida Vacation 2013

I know it's like almost a month later....but things have been happening around here. We've been living life. We've been painting and renovating, cleaning and getting this house in the shape we want it to be in after almost living here for a year.
So....here they are. These are the phone pictures that I took....I still haven't put the real camera pics on the computer yet, so that post will be another day.



Traffic driving through Tennessee.


Some Selfies for the toddler's sanity.

Out of the carseat! FINALLY!!!!



WHAT?! You're going to let me eat dinner in BED?!?!

Made it to the Sunshine State!

We promised her a beach, and a beach we delivered...only took us 2 days :-)


She loved Florida!

First day in the sun felt SOOOO good!

Hey hey!! Got me some tan lines!


 Pictures I was sending to the girls at work!


Florida sun was treating her real good!
I was looking and feeling really good about myself that day!

Drinking coffee on the beach, wish I could do that EVERY day of my life!

Best drink EVER!

And again....

No tub in the rental house means we bathed in the sink!

Home, back in cold MI....grrrrrr!!!!!!










Crystal

1 comment :

Anonymous said...

Looks like a great trip! Definitely jealous :)