Wednesday, April 10, 2013

SO WHAT! Wednesday!

So What Wednesday
This week I'm saying SO WHAT! If:

  • Last week was the first time EVER since I've been blogging that I missed SWW! I blame it on vacation....and I just didn't feel like blogging, nor did I have anything to bitch about!
  • We're ready for potty training...Chloe just needs to get her head in the game! She's totally aware of her bladder, and she knows how to hold it, she just needs to start becoming more consistent. We're getting there...
  • When Chloe sees a new MMCH that she likes, she wants to watch it over and over and over and over again....so we have 2 episodes that are permanently saved on the DVR.
  • I gained 3 lbs on vacation, and I call that a win! At least it wasn't 5!
  • Andy and I both had to lay with Chloe last night because of the thunderstorm....she wasn't really scared, she just didn't want to be left alone. I was ok with that!
  • I need to get some kind of tupperware drawer thing or something to store my Scentsy Bars....yes, I have that many. It's sick. What would you expect?
  • I'm jealous of all you with nice weather this week...Michigan weather can suck it!
Head over to Life After I "Dew" and tell us what you are saying SO WHAT! to this week!

Crystal

1 comment :

Meg Smith said...

I love your new blog design -- very Springy & happy!

Are you happy to be back from your vacation?! Judging from your instagram, it looked like a blast!!!

And good luck with the potty training!!! Go, Chloe, Go!!!