Monday, February 18, 2013

Last few days of Scentsy Sale

February being Transition month for Scentsy, there are SO MANY great things on sale! First and foremost, allllllllllll the scent bars are on sale 10% off! Now, how can you pass up a deal like that?! And then, most all of the warmers are 10% off! Have you been eyeing one?? Thought, well....MAYBE, just maybe next month? Well, THIS is the month for you then! Just remember, if you don't get it this month, it might be GONE.....that's not good.

I know for sure I'll be stocking up on lots of bars and I'm probably going to be getting a warmer or 2. Just so I have the option to change mine out. Right now I have a black one, the Pumpkin and the Candy Cane one. So I need more options!
Also, I feel I need to mention the Scentsy Buddies! These cute little fellers are 10% off till the end of February along with everything else! So you can get the full size Buddies at $22.50 and the Baby Buddies at $18.00!! We need to get rid of these to make room for the NEW buddies collection we have coming out! It's exciting, and I'm so excited for you to see this on March 1st!


If you are interested in ordering, you can visit my site Here. Or you can contact me personally by email or leave me a comment and I'll email you back. If you contact me, I can get you a better shipping rate! So, get to shopping, and get stocked up on your favorites before they are gone for good.....(oh no!)

Photobucket

No comments :