Wednesday, February 27, 2013

SO WHAT! Wednesday!

So What Wednesday
This week I'm saying SO WHAT! If:

  • I've been craving some bad bad chinese food....so for my birthday next week (while Chloe is a day care) Andy's taking the day off work with me and we're going to PF Changs! It's actually good Chinese, but Chinese nontheless!
  • I am eagerly awaiting the arrival of my friends baby boy so that I have a little squishy newborn to snuggle!!! I cannot wait! If she doesn't go into labor on her own, little Benjamin will be here tomorrow!!!
  • We are counting down the days until March 18th for Andy to be done with School! It cannot come fast enough!
  • I'm pretty sure our taxes are already spent. Credit cards, new pots and pants, and we need a new crock pot too....ours keeps on over cooking stuff...Booo!
  • I'm happy about Chloe moving to the next room up at school because now they play REALLY hard, and that means she's REALLY tired by the time bed time gets here, and she doesn't fight it AT ALL! Amen to that!
  • I was going to buy myself some TOMS on Zulily when they had them, but I only got Chloe a pair, so that means Mama gets the $10 ones from Dots...oh well....Chloe has better shoes then me, it's ok!
  • I got another tattoo. It's a heart on the back of my ankle. And I already can't wait to get a matching one of the other ankle. Yep, it's happening.

  • If I put that picture in there to make this post look longer. HA!
Head on over to Shannon's blog, check out her face lift (blog, not her face...LOL!) and tell us what you are saying SO WHAT! to this week!



Photobucket