Wednesday, February 20, 2013

SO WHAT! Wednesday!

So What Wednesday
This week I'm saying SO WHAT! if:

  • We didn't work out except for the 300 ab twice last week....Fail!
  • We have only been in our new house since June, so....about 8 months, and we're already switching internet providers! We're sick of slow internet! Comcast, please be good to us!
  • I'm starting a list of Scentsy wax that I am going to be ordering at the end of the month! It's sick how many of my favorites are being discontinued. Make sure you check yours out so you can stock up too! www.cseed.scentsy.us.
  • I'm finally realizing that hard work and dedication is really what makes you lose the weight! I've been counting my calories on MFP for the past almost month now, and I am hanging tight in my goal range of 120lbs!
  • I'm comfortable where I am with my weight, but I'd like to be closer to 115 when we go to FL. Just to have that sexy beach body that I've been yearning for!
  • I have bought so many new clothes and accessories lately, I pretty much have a whole new wardrobe for FL! I love it! And Chloe is about the same. We're ready for the sunshine!
  • I'm counting down the last 28 days of Andy's school work....Oh, it's almost done!
  • If I'm almost certain that I'm buying myself the Grace Adele Shelby bag for my birthday!
Head on over to Life After I "Dew" and tell us what you are saying SO WHAT! to this week!

Photobucket