Wednesday, February 6, 2013

SO WHAT! Wednesday!

So What Wednesday
This week I'm saying SO WHAT! if:

  • Truth be told, I haven't really even given potty training a chance....kind of scares me.
  • I was just going to let Day Care potty train Chloe, because I mean, we pay them enough, don't we? me.think.so
  • I think I'm going to attempt PT this weekend with some Princess Panties due to Shannon's success story from her Fab Friday post last week!
  • I won money from the Super Bowl and I'm going to buy Chloe and myself some stuff for our Florida trip! Oh and I bought myself a lunch tote from ThirtyOne!
  • I am giddy excited for Husband to be done with school! MARCH 18th!!!!!
  • Today is the first time this week we've gotten up at 5am to work out. I went to bed Sunday not feeling well, and didn't feel like waking up on Monday Morning, and Andy wasn't feeling good on Tuesday....so today, we are BACK AT IT!
  • My cat is just as spoiled as our daughter....she gets tuna every day when we get home. And she whines and whines until she gets it.
  • Sometimes I'm secretly sad that Chloe is getting so big, so fast. I just want her to be a baby again...
  • I'm over my baby fevah! Yep, just like that, but I only give it a few weeks until it's back, because by then, my BFF Cassie will have her new baby boy, and I get to snuggle a newbie again....oh.....my heart will melt, I'm sure!
  • I love my hair more every time I see it in the mirror...BUT....I'm thinking next time I get it cut (right before we leave for FL) I'm going to have my Janie Poo cut it a BIT shorter in the back! 
Head on over to Life after I "Dew" and tell us what you are saying SO WHAT! to this week!

Photobucket

3 comments :

sara {rhapsody and chaos} said...

Aw, your cat sounds just as spoiled as both of mine are :) And yay for winning money from the super bowl! I did, too.

Cropped Stories said...

I like these. It's funny, potty training used to scare me too. Now all of a sudden my little one is interested in peeing on the potty. It's pretty great :o)

Jennifer said...

I'm a MI girl too! Where are you at?

Stopping by from So What Wednesday!!

Ramblings of a Suburban Mom