Friday, February 1, 2013

Fab Friday


What's fab in my life this week? I'm linking up with Laura at The Everyday Joys to tell ya!

  • American Idol is back and I'm loving it! Even though I have missed 2 days of auditions because of other things recording, I'm still loving it!
  • Origami Owl.....enough said right there! I can't get enough, and I wear my necklace almost every single day! I literally wear my heart and my life around my neck, and I love it!
  • Scentsy! I know this seems to be one of my Fab Friday things every time I do this link up, but I just love it soooooo much! And starting today, there are TONS of closeouts, AND the new catalog is available to consultants today, so contact me with ANY questions! I'm going to Spring Sprint on the 16th, and I will know first hand about all the new products for the Spring/Summer 2013 catalog!
  • ThredUp! This website is awesome, and I bought Chloe a few tops and dresses for the summer, and they are adorable! Gently used, and VERY gentle on your wallet! LOVE IT!
  • And last but not least, MY HAIR!!!!!! I am LOVING my new hair! I cut it super short and got blonde highlights! Even though I'm a true brunette, being blonde makes me feel like I'm back to my "roots" because I was seriously blonde for most of my life!

Photobucket