Wednesday, January 30, 2013

So WHAT! Wednesday!

So What Wednesday
This week I'm saying SO WHAT! if:

  • I felt so bad and I wanted to link up with the fabulous Laura for her Say Hello link up on Monday, that I wrote the post and still posted it! I'm sure nobody cared, but hey, it made me feel better!
  • We have skipped a few days of working out. Including yesterday and last Friday....and the weekend. Oh well. At least we get right back into it. 
  • Chloe didn't get to sleep Monday night until WELL after 9:00 due to Momma getting her hair done.
  • I'm addicted to a new game......Damn Candy Crush!
  • It's taking us going to FL at the end of March to finally get our asses into gear and eat right and work out.
  • We only do laundry on the weekends, and it usually sits in baskets until the following laundry day.
  • I'm looking forward to getting a new computer at work this week.....can you say 2 22" monitors?!
  • Unfortunately, I really don't have anything else to say SO WHAT! to this week.....Boring, I know!
Head over to Shannon's blog and tell us what you are saying SO WHAT! to this week!


Photobucket