Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Florida 2013

It's pretty much official. We have the dates, we just need to book the condo! March 28th - April 5th! So Super excited!!! We're starting our 2 day drive on March 28th. We will arrive on March 30th. We will have March 30th - April 4th to relax and enjoy the wonderful Florida sun and warmth, and then we start the 2 day drive back to Michigan on April 5th. I'm so exited you don't even know!


This is what I looked like the last time we went to Florida. This was March 2009....see that tan skin and that tight stomach! Oh lord....this time will be just a LITTLE bit different, but still so much fun, and this time we will have our girl with us, and I just KNOW she's going to have a blast! A whole week with Gamma?! Come on, how much better could that be?! We're all so excited, and this Momma is going to REALLY get on the good eating and working out track so I can get my body somewhat back to look like THAT!

Photobucket