Wednesday, January 2, 2013

SO WHAT! Wednesday!

So What Wednesday
This week I'm saying SO WHAT! if:
  • We went to our friends house for NYE and stayed out until about 10:00 and Andy stayed in the backseat with Chloe to keep her awake on the 4 minute drive home....lol! She was up watching MMCH until about 11pm!
  • I feel like I need a vacation from my 11 day home-cation....but isn't that how it always goes?
  • New Year to me means that I'm going to start major coupon clipping, trying to save more and plan grocery trips better.
  • I let myself go over this holiday season. I'm not sure how much weight I've gained, and I don't really want to know. But starting today, I'm getting back on the MFP wagon, and I'm hoping that by next week, I'll weight in around what I was before the holidays.
  • Chloe had a meltdown over her friends having Harmonica's and she couldn't use them, so we bought her one....oh lord help us!
  • I'm so glad Football season is over.....SOOOOO glad!
  • Chloe conked out before 8 last night! Going to bed at 11 the night before, and no nap yesterday....she was DONE!
  • My New Years Resolution is simple.....but oh so hard for me to do....drink more WATER!
Now, hop on over to Life After I "Dew" and tell us what you are saying SO WHAT! to!
Photobucket

10 comments :

ramsaygrace said...

Cute post! Your little angel sounds like my own. I think my entire household was asleep before 10 pn NYE. It's a good thing too, because my youngest had us back up at 6:30am..Life with little ones, right?

Stopping by from the link-up and now your newest GFC follower Trinity B.

Hope you have a great 2013!

Unknown said...

Couponing is so fun and so worth it once you get the hang of it. There are some really great sites with a ton of info that does a lot of the work for you in finding the best sales :)

Unknown said...

I need to get back to couponing too! I used to do it but never really saved more that $10-15 per trip so I stopped. Thanks for reminding me, I am going to go at it again!

www.raisingtherogers.blogspot.com

Vanessa Miller said...

I agree with the couponing! I need to get into that more. I always want to and then never seem to have the time. Share good tips as you go!

Alli said...

Stopping in from the SWW linkup. That's my same resolution- I don't like water but I know I need it. Also I use to live couponing but it got hard with all the little ones. I recommend using a site that posts your local stores match-ups. I use southern savers but I live in GA not sure where you are.

KellyAnne Scott said...

Found you through the link-up! Couponing is so hard for me too! We get the paper each Sunday but I hate taking the time to do it! Good luck :)

Anonymous said...

Stopping by from SWW! I'm in the same boat with resolutions! More couponing, more water, less spending! :) 000000000

Angela said...

I was born in Grand Rapids, and my dad is from Detroit. We go up there to visit my grandparents and cousins. I am stopping by from the Mingle with us link up and am your newest follower. I would love for you to stop by my blog and follow along!
Suggestion for drinking more water: buy a water bottle with a straw. I drink so much water because it is such an easy motion.

Unknown said...

2015831dongdong
coach outlet store online
hollister
coach factorty outlet
michael kors purse
abercrombie & fitch
tory burch outlet online
michael kors handbags
nike running shoes
ralph lauren uk
kobe shoes
north face jacket
ghd straighteners
michael kors outlet
coach outlet
true religion jeans
ray ban sunglass
timberland boots
gucci shoes
oakley galsses
replica watches
michael kors outlet
burberry outlet online
cheap air max
oakley sunglasses
michael kors handbags
nike huarache
louis vuitton outlet
cheap jordans
gucci outlet
louis vuitton
louis vuitton
ray ban outlet
jordan 11
abercrombie
true religion
ray ban outlet
michael kors
louis vuitton handbags
oakley outlet
pandora charms

Unknown said...

15.10.05daigege
fitflops sale clearance
jordan shoes
tory burch sale
ugg outlet
cheap ugg boots
cheap uggs
uggs sale
ugg boots sale
canada goose
celine bags
hermes outlet
football jerseys cheap
louis vuitton
louis vuitton outlet online
michael kors outlet online
michael kors outlet
ray-ban wayfarer
michael kors bags
timberland outlet
michael kors outlet
michael kors outlet
michael kors outlet online
coach outlet
michael kors outlet
michael kors uk
mihchael kors bag
ralph lauren uk
nike air max 90
coach outlet online
michael kors outlet online
abercrombie store
hollister clothing
toms outlet
burberry outlet
uggs outlet
22