Wednesday, January 9, 2013

SO WHAT! Wednesday!

So What Wednesday
This week I'm saying SO WHAT! if:

  • I worry about my cat when she does weird stuff. Lets face it. She's my first "born".
  • I've become addicted to Kiki La Rue....in a bad bad way.
  • Catfish might be my favorite show right now.....until Vampire Diaries comes back on....
  • I just ordered a Piko top from Kiki La Rue....Ahhhh!!!!!
  • I almost didn't have anything to write about for SWW
  • We bought Chloe a Full size bed and it's being delivered tomorrow!
  • I bought an $18 Tervis Tumbler to help me drink more water....and by Golly, it WORKED! Best $18 I've ever spent!
  • I'm looking forward to getting back to my skinny 120 lb body! I know right now I'm only about 4 lbs above that, but I really can feel a difference.
  • I'm going to wake up at 5am every morning even after my work sched changes to 8-4:30 just so that I can work out! And Hubs is going to do it with me!
Go over to Life After I "Dew" and tell us what you are saying SO WHAT! to this week!

Photobucket