Wednesday, January 16, 2013

SO WHAT! Wednesday!

So What WednesdayThis week I'm saying SO WHAT! If:

  • Chloe is on a breathing treatment for her lingering cough...my poor girl. But she actually loves it! She has an elephant mask and a fishy mask! 
  • I said that I was going to wake up early and work out now that my schedule has changed....BUT.....I haven't. So, Kill me.
  • I still have my fall bucket list in a frame on my mantle.....fail!
  • I really don't have anything to say SO WHAT! to this week....
  • When I write my SWW posts, I always try to make the list of SW's go past the SWW button......once I reach that point, I don't feel like I haven't done enough. Weird, I know.
  • I really am trying to wish time by....just to March. It will be my 27th birthday, and also, Andy is graduating from school! Ugh, Thank Goodness!
  • We're going on our first date since October this weekend. I can't wait!
  • I have an addiction to Kiki La Rue....in a bad bad way. I have gotten 3 tops in a matter of about a month.
Head on over to Life After I "Dew" and tell us what you are saying SO WHAT! to this week!

Photobucket