Wednesday, January 23, 2013

SO WHAT! Wednesday!

So What Wednesday
This week I'm saying SO WHAT! if:

  • I said before that Andy and I were going to start working out....and we haven't yet. Well, that all changed TODAY! We woke up at 5am, did P90X, and it was....well.....tiring, but I feel great!
  • I'm still reading the 50 Shades books....I know, I know, that's so 2012, but give me a break. I'm on the last book, AND I've been too busy to read. LOL!
  • I might have some exciting news to share....but no details yet, until I know for sure. *NO, I'm not pregnant*
  • I'm chopping my hair and going blonde tomorrow! Eeeeeeek!!!!! This is what I'm doing...and I cannot wait! I'm so overdue for a new do, and it's going to be awesome!

  • It took a new big girl bed for Chloe to completely forget about her fear of going to bed. She now falls asleep in bed with no issue! We're working on the whole leaving her awake to fall asleep now. We're taking baby steps.
  • I really don't have anything else to say SO WHAT! to....
Head over to Life After I "Dew" and tell everyone what you are saying SO WHAT! to this week!



Photobucket

6 comments :

Emily said...

Visiting from SWW, I love your blog, so cute!

My son loves his big boy bed also, he still gets up once in awhile, but it's much better than he was in the toddler bed!

Great job getting up and working out, I think getting up is the hardest part, once you get there, it's not so bad! Congrats!

CassLangley said...

New beds are exciting. We're trying a new toddler bed to get my son to sleep in his own bed and really hoping it works. The crib thing just isn't working out for us AT ALL.

Christi said...

New follower from SWW. You kiddo is cute. I love the hair cut too.

Shannon Dew said...

EEP! You're going to do blonde too?! So much fun!

Brandy Bruce said...

That haircut will be adorable! Post pics!

Rachel said...

Bahaha, I love that you had to clarify that your exciting news was not a pregnancy announcement. It's definitely the first conclusion my brain jumped too! Cute Blog.