Friday, January 11, 2013

Fab Friday

Linking up with Laura over at The Everyday Joys for Fab Friday! 

  • First Fab thing on my list is that Chloe is back to falling asleep in her bed!! It's been about 2 weeks now! I love it! One night when her nightly MMCH was over, she looked at me and said "uptairs, Mama". So I took her upstairs and she laid down on her pillow, cuddled her lovey and went to sleep. And now that happens every night!
  • Second thing is that Chloe's Full Size, big girl bed arrived yesterday. So now we just need to figure out how we're going to set up her room and get it put together. Might not be this weekend, but in the VERY near future!
  • New clothes....I love them. And since Andy bought me a couple new things for Christmas....I've kind of gone a little crazy. I've gotten quite a few new things including a Maddie Top and a Piko Top from KiKi La Rue! I love them sooooo much!
  • And, the best, most fabulous thing about this week, is today! Today is Friday! And this week has been one hellofa week.....so I want to Thank the Lord for today!
Now, go link up with Laura and tell us what is Fab in your life this week!

Photobucket