Monday, January 7, 2013

M*I*A

Yes, I'm aware I've been a little bit MIA lately....and I apologize. I just haven't had the time (or the thought process) to sit down and blog. I just don't have anything for you guys. I feel horribly about it. But today, I'm here to give you something. It's short, and probably not worth a damn, but I'm going to write it (ha...type it) here anyways.
I bought a scale this weekend. I paid $39 (with a Bed bath and beyond 20% off coupon it was only like $33...) but anyways, I bought a scale, and at first I was scared to get on it. Only because I knew what it was going to tell me. To many, it's probably no big deal, but to me, it is. I've gained almost 5 lbs in the past 2-2.5 months. I don't like that...
I knew this happened on Friday when I wore my red skinny jeans to work and I could barely get them buttoned. So that's when I went out and made the purchase.
I'm not proud. As a matter of fact, I hate myself for it. And I know some of you are probably like, 5 lbs, REALLY?! Go sit your ass on the toilet, and you will lose that. But for me, it's harder then that. I'm only 5'1" and at my smallest, pre Chloe, I was 115 lbs....and at that, I still had a little bit of a belly roll...skinny, but my stomach was never TIGHT. So, here I am after I lost EVERYTHING baby weight related, back to saying that I need to lose 5 lbs. Damnit!
Well, this is me asking you to keep me motivated. I will start tracking my food on MFP and I will start getting back on the treadmill. Andy and I cleaned out all our old clothes to donate, and went through the shoe closet, and I put my treadmill shoes RIGHT NEXT TO the treadmill downstairs. So now I just need to get my ass down there and use them!
I bought a new Tervis Tumbler to keep my water intake up a bit more then it has been. And for the most part, it's been working. My goal is to try and fill it 3 times a day, but I've only made it to 2 this past weekend. So wish me luck today.
Here's to new years resolutions.....and losing this damn 5 lbs :-/
Photobucket

3 comments :

Shannon Dew said...

5lbs will be gone in no time flat! You did it before and you'll do it again! You've got this mama!

CassLangley said...

What is your MFP name if you don't mind me asking? :-) I'm using it to just keep track of stuff while pregnant now but I just started and don't have people on it with me yet!

Ashleigh said...

You can do it mamma! I got faith in you :)