Wednesday, September 21, 2011

So What Wednesday!!

So, here is my first So What Wednesday Link up with Shannon Dew!

This week I'm saying SO WHAT if....


  • Chloe JUST started drinking ONLY milk, and not Milk mixed with water and/or formula
  • I know that I need to go to the chiropractor....but that shit cost $$! If I don't need it, I'm not going!
  • I'm annoyed that I'm not getting my Twitter notifications on my phone....UGH! Stupid Smart phones!
  • More often then not, I just throw my hair in a side bun so I don't have to dry it....
  • 13 months later, I'm finally putting my foot down on this extra weight! It's time...


2 comments :

Ashleigh Nichole said...

I bet you are glad she is now drinking milk alone without all the formula... have a great weekend

Crystal Seed said...

Omg! It's amazing!! I love it!