Friday, September 30, 2011

Sister, Sister

We all have that one person in our life that kind of, sort of makes living worth while, right? Well...before I met my husband, it was my sister. She was my rock! She was the person that I went to with all my lifes problems. She was the person that helped me through all the good and bad times in my life. She was my best friend! I would still like to consider her that person. Even though we really don't talk that much anymore. We don't really hang out as often as I would like to. She's still my sister, and I think one day, maybe once Chloe gets a little bigger, things will change. We will be able to have that sister time again. I hope. I miss it. We used to just laugh at stupid things for no reason. We could cry together if it needed to be done...there was just so many things that I could tell her, and I knew it wouldn't get out to anybody else. That's what sister's are for, right?
I remember when I was about 10 years old, she payed for Modeling classes for me. That was my dream when I was 10 years old. I wanted to be a model. I loved Tyra Banks...LOL! (I just laugh at that statement now) But for real! I loved all that glitz and glam...that's who I wanted to be when I grew up!! Well....obviously, that didn't happen. Being that I'm all of a 5'1" female. That doesn't exactly get you too far in the modeling industry. I remember a few years ago they did ANTM for the short girls and the shortest was um....5'5" I believe...ugh...that's NOT SHORT! I'm short! LOL!
Ok, so enough of that.
Back to how amazing my sister has been in my life. She's been my rock. And I wouldn't have grown up to be the person I am if I didn't have her guiding me. I'm very thankful for her, and I just hope that one day in the near future we can re-kindle that relationship that we once had. I would love for Chloe to have as great of an Auntie as I have in a sister.

No comments :