Friday, May 10, 2013

Fab Friday

Linking up with the always fabulous and beautiful Laura from The Everyday Joys


Potty Training
First fab thing this week would have to be potty training! I can't believe that I'm saying this, but she's trained...not 100%, meaning we're still working on the poo poo part, but girlfriend has been using the potty to pee for the past almost 2 weeks!
Scentsy Orders
Husband and my work girls - without them, it wouldn't have been possible for me to make my minimum for Scentsy the past 2 months!
Mother's Day
This will be my 3rd Mother's Day! So I'm pretty excited about that! Let's hope it's a better one then last year though, as Chloe was sick...
Caring People
All the people in our lives right now, at this very moment! People who take the time to see Chloe, people who love and care for her just as much as we do!
Food Delivered to my Door?
This little company called Door to Door Organics...yep! Pretty much in love! We got our first delivery yesterday, and Chloe loved the strawberries and blueberries! Cucumber was so fresh and crispy and I have yet to try the other stuff that I got, but I can't wait! I'll for sure be using them again!

Crystal

1 comment :

Jennifer McCarroll said...

I love the idea of organic food delivery! Do you find it is less costly than the local farmer's market?