Wednesday, May 22, 2013

SO WHAT! Wednesday!

So What Wednesday
This week I'm saying SO WHAT! If:

  • My freezer broke the day Andy left for El Paso.
  • The next morning the Service Engine light came on in my truck.
  • My allergies are so bad that I feel like tearing my eyes and my throat out of my head!
  • I've had pretty much no real relaxing alone time since Andy's been out of town.
  • I accidentally hit the premium gas button yesterday and paid $0.30 more for gas....I was PISSED!
  • We get super excited around here when Chloe poops on the potty! Come on people...she needs the encouragement!
  • My MIL just got her Mother's Day card last night because I forgot that it was in my purse....
  • I'm really looking forward to Andy coming home on Thursday....I miss him!
  • I've been walking around looking like I have pink eye, but really it's just allergies.....I HATE IT!
Head over to Life After I "Dew" and tell us what you are saying SO WHAT! to this week!


Crystal

1 comment :

Shannon Dew said...

I still haven't given my mother's day card to my mom...opps...