Wednesday, May 8, 2013

SO WHAT! Wednesday!

So What Wednesday
This week I'm saying SO WHAT! If:

  • Chloe still needs to poop in a diaper. I don't care. We've mastered the peeing.....one step at a time!
  • Chloe's 3rd Birthday is in 3 months and I've yet to make ANY kind of plans....
  • I stayed home with Chloe on Monday to take her to the Dr after we already took her to Urgent Care on Sunday only to hear the same thing from her Pedi.
  • I've been a giddy Momma in the mornings now getting Chloe dressed in all her spring/summer clothes!
  • We've had to give Chloe allergy medicine and she's been sleepy at night....which makes me happy!
  • I'm happy to go to talk to my manager today and tell her I need to miss our mandatory meeting in June for Andy's graduation ceremony!
  • Somehow, someway I managed to gain like 2 lbs over the weekend....good Lord, what is wrong with me?!
  • I always seem to get a little nervous about people babysitting Chloe while we go out for the night...no matter who it is. Not sure why. But once about an hour passes and I don't get a phone call, I feel a lot better....and I have alcohol in me. That helps too! LOL
Head over to Shannon's blog and tell us what you're saying SO WHAT! to this week!

Crystal

1 comment :

Unknown said...

I am the same way about babysitters even if it is our own family. As the night goes on it does get easier! =)

Stopping by from SWW!

Kate
www.raisingtherogers.blogspot.com