Wednesday, May 1, 2013

SO WHAT! Wednesday!

So What Wednesday
This week I'm saying SO WHAT! If:

  • I almost didn't write this post because I was painting.
  • We've only painted 2.5 rooms and we've used 6 colors! 
  • I'm so freakin stoked that there is another Hangover coming out! 
  • I just can't stop watching the train wreck that is Jenelle Evans on Teen Mom 2....
  • I might just go bat shit crazy if I have to clean shit out of one more pair of underwear. 
  • Chloe just doesn't get the concept of going poo in the toilet. But she's woken up the past few days dry, and she pees on the potty no problem at all....what gives?!
  • Hubs and I went out last weekend with my work girls and I got drunk with my boss. It was AWESOME!
  • I might just be a tad bit obsessed with food and trying new recipes now. But it's been all healthy, for the most part, so that's good.
That's all I have this week. Head on over to Shannon's page and tell us what you are saying SO WHAT! to this week!


Crystal