Wednesday, May 15, 2013

SO WHAT! Wednesday!

So What Wednesday
This week I'm saying SO WHAT! If:

  • We went to a Limp Bizkit concert last Saturday...yes, I said it! And, it was AmaZING!
  • Pretty sure I've fallen asleep on the couch before 10 every night this week.
  • I started using a door to door delivery service for organic produce last week and it's amazing! Door to Door Organics! If they deliver in your area, I suggest you give them a try!
  • I'm going to the NKOTB, Boyz to Men and 98 degrees concert in a few weeks, and I'm pretty stoked!
  • Our Mother's Day was pretty low key.....we didn't do much of anything, and I was fine with that.
  • Chloe has been on allergy medicine, eye drops, and now antibiotics in hopes of figuring out why her eyes are still red.....pretty sure it's still allergies, but because I had pink eye, and her eye lids are still red, we had to call and her pediatrician decided to try an antibiotic.
  • There is a plus to Chloe being on allergy medicine.....she PASSES out before 8:30 almost every night!
  • Now I either have a cold, or allergies....and I'm not sure which. Gah, this Michigan weather can suck it! Just stay warm for God Sake! It's freakin MAY!!!!!
Head on over to Shannon's page and tell us what you are saying SO WHAT to this week!

Crystal

3 comments :

Shannon Dew said...

Look at you hitting all the concerts! I need a good country concert this summer! DYING that you went to Limp Bizkit! I loved them in high school!

Casi said...

LOL Crystal I'm going to NKOTB too! Can't wait :)

Royal @ Royal Proclaims said...

Door to Door Organics sounds awesome! It's not available here, but I would totally use that too!