Friday, April 27, 2012

Ask Him Anything-Answers

So, here are the answers to the burning questions you girls had for Husband. 
I wasn't going to post this considering I only got 3 responses, but oh well...I really don't have anything else that I want to post for today. So, here's the questions with their answers.

Melissa from First Comes Love asked: How did you become so good at picking out clothing, shoes, jewelry, and other assorted gifts for your wife? I don't know any other man that does this, but I think it's a pretty awesome skill, and I would like to teach my husband to do the same... if that's even possible... :)
-Answer: I like buying stuff for Crystal and I think I have a pretty good idea what she likes and what she looks good in. Sometimes I feel she wont buy something on her own cause she may not think it will look good on her where she thinks she may waste her money but if I buy and she doesn't feel like she wasted money. I think you really have to be in tune with the likes and dislikes but also I think she likes if I go outside of her comfort zone on gifts, and just understand the current trends.... Really I just like buying stuff for her! 

Mallory from I'm Mallory and these are my thoughts asked: 
I want to know what Andy's most memorable date with you was. :) 
-Answer: Probably the first "real" date, when we went out to play pool and she kicked my ass! It was good to see she wasn't afraid to dent my ego as a man and just show she was good  at pool. 

Lindsay over at From Nanny to Family asked: I want to know what Andy's drink of choice is. I love me some wine so I love to know others peoples choices.
-Answer: I really don't venture out past Bud Light. I know pretty boring, I used to drink long island ice tea but not so much any more.

Kelly from Rantings of an Angry Woman asked: How did you know that she was the one?
-Answer: It's was just one of those feelings. We seem to just click at the beginning, it didn't hurt that she was HOT...lol. But as we spent more time together it felt we were just made for each other. We are 6 years apart, which I know some people like to poke fun at me for, but I could care less what others think about me. Now that we have such a beautiful daughter that we both love more than anything it shows me that we are the ones for each other. 

Well, ladies. There you have it. Answers straight from his fingers...honestly he was happy to do this. Took some begging because I had to pry him from his homework, but once he started typing, he just went to town. 
So, maybe one of these days, if you guys have more questions for Husband, I'll get him to answer in a Vlog.
Thanks for the questions, Ladies.



Photobucket

1 comment :

Unknown said...

I can respect Bud Light. I myself am a Miller girl. Thanks for responding Andy!