Wednesday, April 11, 2012

So What! Wednesday!





Linking up with Shannon over at Life After I "Dew" for another week of saying So What!
This week I'm saying So What! If:
  • I didn't have anything to blog about on Tuesday. I was sick....enough said.
  • I have my Easter post scheduled for Tomorrow....so what!
  • IF I lose any weight this week, it'll be from the sickies!
  • We have only had the news of closing on our house for 2 days, but we're already talking about what color appliances and what kind of washer and dryer we're going to get. LOL!
  • I can't wait to move! I know we have so many memories here at this house, and this is where we brought Chloe home from the hospital, but this new house, will be the beginning to a new chapter in our lives.
  • Our cat is going to HATE us when we move!
  • I totally had Husband buy me Tampons yesterday....yep. I did. And he was totally cool with it! I love him!!
  • Today is Jeans Day for $5. $$ goes to ACS, and I'm taking this time to NOT do my hair and totally make it a bum day.
  • I'm ending SWW short again this week to read The Hunger Games. Sorry ladies! You know I love you!
Head over to Life After I "Dew" and link up with Shannon!!! You know you want to!




Photobucket

7 comments :

Shannon Dew said...

Cannot wait for you to get this new house! So excited for you!

Audra said...

We have the LG washer and dryer in red... love them! :)

Heather (GurleeGirrl) said...

Congrats on the house!!! Have fun filling it up!!

momFITtingitallin said...

Don't you love amazing hubbys that will do that for us :)

Meg Smith said...

Guys who buy any type of feminine products are totally keepers!!!

Congrats to you on getting a new house. And new appliances!!! Super-exciting!

Brandy Bruce said...

Cutting it short to read Hunger Games is totally forgivable! I'm obsessed with that series. Also, I'm your newest follower! Would love it if you'd hop over to my blog and follow me back! :)

Ashley Paige said...

Eeeek! Moving is SO exciting! I feel the same way about our house. I mean, I love it- and yeah, it's where we brought out boy(s) home.. but I mean.. I CANNOT WAIT to move onto bigger and better things. In a few years, of course. And I'm all about losing weight due to the sickies. Hell, I didn't gain any weight these last two weeks after the stomach bug hit our house hardcore and I cannot tell you how excited I was. I may have even secretly wished for a stomach bug once I have the baby.. LOL. So bad. So, so bad.