Friday, April 20, 2012

Ask Him Anything....


This time I'm going to put the ball in YOUR court....
I've done this Q&A before, but it was for me. You asked me anything you wanted, and I answered....but this time-It's Husbands turn.
I'm going to make Husband take the reigns for a day. Ask him ANYTHING you want, and I'll make him answer and post on Friday. He probably won't do a Vlog...but I'll ask him. LOL! He's kind of shy...maybe if I get a couple of beers in him, he will. We shall see. 
But, here ya go! I'll turn it over to you!
Ask Away!
Oh, and by the way...not sure if you knew this, but Husbands name is Andrew (aka Andy)


Photobucket

3 comments :

Melissa said...

Andy: How did you become so good at picking out clothing, shoes, jewelry, and other assorted gifts for your wife? I don't know any other man that does this, but I think it's a pretty awesome skill, and I would like to teach my husband to do the same... if that's even possible... :)

Unknown said...

I want to know what Andy's most memorable date with you was. :)

Yes. I'm a sap!!

Hi Andy!!!

Unknown said...

I want to know what Andy's drink of choice is. I love me some wine so I love to know others peoples choices. Happy Friday!