Wednesday, April 4, 2012

So What! Wednesday!







Linking up with Shannon over at Life After I "Dew" for another week of saying So What!
This week I'm saying So What! If:
  • Chloe went to bed last night without eating anything. I think she's sick, and she refused food...and I was fine with that. I didn't want her to puke again.
  • As you seen in Mondays post, Chloe did NOT like the Easter Bunny...AT ALL!
  • We just had a chicken caesar salad for dinner last night with some bread sticks. I have to weight in today.
  • I'm uber excited for Instagram being available for Droid now! Yay!!!!!
  • We went to one of our favorite burger places over the weekend, and I ate the WHOLE thing in 1 sitting...yep! I'm sure it was probably over my days allowance of calories, but I don't care.
  • I've been #teamleggingsaspants every day this week. Including today, cuz it's weigh in day.
  • I'm cutting SWW short this week so I can read Hunger Games!
Good Bye!
Oh, and don't forget to enter my VERY FIRST giveaway!!! You can click here to go there.
Good luck to all you girls that enter!! Winner will be chosen on Monday!

Photobucket

2 comments :

Shannon Dew said...

Ohh girl I always eat my whole serving of everything! I can't believe people who go to Chipotle and don't finish their burrito!

Melissa said...

So what is the name of your favorite burger place? I'm excited for instagram as well! Which Hunger Games book are you reading? I finished the first in 3 days, saw the movie, and then started the second book a few days ago. I'm in the middle of another book at the moment, and can't wait to finish it so that I can get back to "Catching Fire".