Wednesday, April 25, 2012

So What Wednesday!





Linking up with Shannon over at Life After I "Dew" for another week of So What Wednesday!
This week I'm saying So What! If:
  • I kind of looked forward to Husband being gone for a few days....but now I'm SOOOOOO glad he's back!
  • I spent $49.00 on a pair of Vera Wang heels last weekend. Omg, I'm so glad I did. They are amazing and I love them!
  • I'm 26 and I'm pretty sure I have arthritis is my left knee....yea. Oh well.
  • I can't wait for Chloe to be potty trained! Day Care tuition will go down, AND we won't have to buy diapers! Yay!!!!
  • Chloe knocked over my little POS jewelry box that I haven't opened in years. All the stuff fell out, so what did I do? Threw all my shit away that I haven't touched in probably 5 years. It was all crap and mostly tarnished to shit anyways. So, whatever.
  • I was WAY over my calories on Sunday. Pretty much by Lunch. A&W grilled chicken sandwich, half of a large fry AND a rootbeer float. Yep! And then for dinner? Well....almost half of a pizza and a bread stick. That's ok! I have until Friday to work that off and lose the weight.
  • Chloe doesn't nap on the weekends if she doesn't go down by 3 at the latest. There isn't any point....she would wake up after 5 and then have dinner, take a bath and go right back to bed? Nope....not happening in this house. That's why Sunday, she went to bed at 7:15...she didn't take a nap. She was fine. We all lived through it.
Well Ladies, I think that's it for me. Thanks for stopping by this week! Hope to see you all next week!
Make sure to stop by L.A.I.D and say HI to Shannon!!
Photobucket

7 comments :

Shannon Dew said...

I think the heels were a good buy! Totally cute!

Audra said...

I have a POS jewelry box in an old old old Victoria's secret makeup tote I got for free I think in 8th grade. So gross! There are earrings from The Icing in there, that's how old it is! I'm embarassed!

Megan said...

I have an old jewelry box like that too that needs to be thrown away but I keep forgetting. I need someone to knock mine over so I can throw it away :)

momFITtingitallin said...

shoes are always a great thing!
Potty trained is amazing :) good luck on that!!!

Jennifer said...

I am so ready for Potty Training too, I hope we knock that out in a few weeks.
And? When I go over calories I jut don't enter it in MFP it's like they never happened, Right?

Unknown said...

A root beer float is probably the greatest thing ever... so who cares if you went over your calories... yup never happened!

Brandy Bruce said...

Large fry and rootbeer float sound amazing right now! Great list, Crystal!!