Monday, April 23, 2012

Husband Out of Town


FOR 3 DAYS?!?!?!?!?




 
What's a Momma to do?!?!?! 
Have some Mommy/Daughter time and enjoy!!! That's what I'm going to do!! 
Enjoy my time with my girl and enjoy some alone time when she's sleeping to read and catch up on some blogging. I'm sad that he's gone, but I kind of need this time to myself. I feel horrible when we sit in the same room both on the computer at night after Chloe goes to sleep. So with this time I have in the next day and a half, I'm going to get some mad reading done. That's my plan at least. So, we shall see how this goes. The original plan was to blog....a LOT, but I did all that this weekend. I got all the way until next Monday scheduled. So, that leaves me all this time to read Hunger Games, and HOPEFULLY finish it, and then I can hopefully get the next one on my Kindle and start it. So, we shall see. I'll miss Husband, but looking forward to this time. And maybe, if it's nice, I'll take Chloe to the park tonight and tomorrow night!!! So pray for NO rain!

Photobucket

2 comments :

Shannon Dew said...

I sometimes love when J has his hunting trips!

Melissa said...

Fun! I love mommy/ daughter time!