Wednesday, April 18, 2012

So What! Wednesday!





Linking up with Shannon over at Life After I "Dew" for another So What Wednesday!
This week I'm saying So What! If:
  • I went to the Dr on Monday because I've been having some pain in my right boob....I didn't know what it was, and piece of mind is worth a million to me.
  • I could watch Chloe eat alllll day long. Considering she has been a Non Eater for the past few months, and now she finally has her appetite back. YAY!!
  • I entered Chloe in the Gap Casting Call....yep, That Mom!
  • I hate that Husband is in school....I hate even more that he has like a WHOLE year left.
  • I hate that me and my cousin Shannon live so far apart!
  • I hate this gosh darn MI weather. Why can't we just be into Summer yet?! 
  • Sometimes I just want to throw all of Chloe's noise making toys across the room and hope that they shatter to little teeny tiny pieces.
  • First thing to buy for the new house is baby gate for the staircases.....*see also* Toddler loves to climb stairs...up and down and up and down and up and down...and.....you get the point.
  • I have spent all my time at night on my Kindle...I can't get ENOUGH of The Hunger Games
  • I'm so short that when we went to look at washers and dryers, I had to "test" the height on the stackables....yep. That's going to be the only way we get a stackable. If my little 5 foot 1 inch stature can reach the damn buttons on the top.
  • I just want to put all our clothes in our new closet at our new house (that we don't have yet)....that's 1 thing I'm super excited for. Due to the fact that a lot of my clothes sit on the dresser due to NOT FITTING in mine....
That's all for me for today. Thanks for reading. And go link up with Shannon!!

Photobucket

2 comments :

Shannon Dew said...

UGH I hate that this weather keeps changing too! It's like as soon as it gets warm it's cold again! I just want warm ALL THE TIME!! and I'm sad we're far apart too :-(

AWD said...

omg my clothes are all over too! I can't stand clutter but there is just no where for it to go!