Friday, December 7, 2012

Fab Friday

Linking up with Laura over at Between the Lines Blog for Fab Friday! This is where we talk about everything that is Fab in our lives!


  • First and foremost, I want to call out Voxor! I absolutely love this app even better then HeyTell! First, it's awesome because HeyTell just plain sucked....it always froze on me, and you could only talk for a certain amount of time before you had to send another message to finish your throught. And....on top of those amazing things, it's pretty much like talking on a phone because you can literally listen to the person talking WHILE they are talking and they can listen to you right back. You don't have to wait until they are done talking, and the message is sent. How great is that?!
  • Second Fab thing is actually a really amazing person. She is not a blogger, but I'm pretty sure she reads every once in awhile. So, her name is Jane, and she's an amazing person inside and out! I love her with all my heart, as she is one of my very best girlfriends! We worked together up until a few weeks ago when she was let go....sad sad day! Work isn't the same without her, but we still talk and keep in touch and hang out when we can. Just last night she came over for some girl talk and wine, and she also cut Chloe's hair! How amazing is that?! Not only is she a GREAT friend, but she cuts mine and Chloe's hair and she also colors mine when I need it too!! Best friend who is also a hairdresser?? Can't go wrong with that!



  • And one last Fab thing is the Holidays! I seriously cannot get over this time of year right now! It's the best thing that I've ever seen, seeing my little girl look at the Christmas tree and see the presents under it. And in the morning when we try to find Peach the Elf in her new spot. She just loves it and her eyes just light up! I cannot wait until Christmas morning! She's going to love it!


Photobucket

1 comment :

Angela @ Honey, I Shrunk the Mom said...

I'm visiting from Between the Lines for Fab Friday. :)
Your little one is so cute! I miss the days when my kids were so little. Cherish every moment because it goes so, so fast!