Wednesday, December 19, 2012

SO WHAT! Wednesday!

So What Wednesday
This week I'm saying SO WHAT! if:

  • We put our faith in the Dream Lite Unicorn to get Chloe to fall asleep in her bed.....AND....it worked!!!!
  • I have 11 days off work after Friday! WHOOP WHOOP!!
  • I'll be lucky if I blog 5 of those 11 days.....so sorry if I go MIA.
  • I've been a bottomless pit lately, and it's been nothing but cookies, candy, chocolate, caramel.....SHIT! Ugh, after the holidays, I'll get back on track!
  • I freakin' LOVE the show Whitney!
  • It's been very hard for me to not spend all my money on clothes right now since I told Andy that I wanted clothes for Christmas.
  • I got a really nice bonus check at my work meeting on Saturday, and I really don't want to spend any of the money in my bank account because I like seeing that BIG number...lol!
  • I want skinnies in every single color of the rainbow. There, I said it.
  • I have an obsession with scarves all of a sudden...I've always owned a few of them, but just recently started wearing them and wanting to buy every single one I see!
  • My Mom bought us a crock pot cookbook for Christmas, and I have a feeling I am going to be using my crock pot at LEAST once a week now!
  • We haven't moved Peach the Elf in like....forever.
Go link up with Shannon and tell us what you are saying SO WHAT! to this week!

Photobucket

4 comments :

Unknown said...

I love Whitney!! I feel like every episode makes me crack up. Do you watch Two Broke Girls? Whitney writes for it and it is just as hysterical.

Shannon Dew said...

11 days!!! wOOHHOOOOOOO!!!!

Sarah said...

totally obsessed with scarves. love them!

Anonymous said...

11 days off! How'd you swing that? ;)

I love Crock Pot meals. THE best.