Wednesday, December 5, 2012

SO WHAT! Wednesday!

So What WednesdayThis week I'm saying SO WHAT if:

  • Andy was drinking a beer, and grabbed a handful of cheetos, and he dropped a cheeto in his beer.....and continued to drink the beer.
  • We already have all our present bought and under the tree.
  • I had to put $20 in my gas tank 1. Because I only had $46 in my account, and 2. Because I was almost on E....
  • Chloe went to school yesterday totally not matching....she insisted that she wear "purpo pants" and a white shirt with a monkey on it with leopard and pink.....ahhh...drove me a bit nuts, but whatever. Made her happy!
  • I've NEVER ever actually made something that I pinned on Pinterest. But I'd really like that to change....
  • Peach the Elf has only moved placed a handful of times since the day after Thanksgiving....
  • I've been sitting here for the last 15 mintues tapping my fingers on the computer because I can't think of anything else to say SO WHAT! to.....
Go link up with Shannon at Life After I "Dew" and tell us what you're saying SO WHAT! to!

Photobucket

6 comments :

Katie said...

Found you through SWW...knew I had to follow when I saw that you loved two of my favorite things...trashy reality TV and Spicy Bloody Marys...yes please!

I'm thinking the cheeto in the beer may have added some nice flavor :) Not sure I'd have left it in my beer, but I'd most definitely have eaten it!

Looking forward to getting to know you...Katie

Meg Smith said...

All of your gifts are bought, wrapped, and under the tree?!?! You. are. GOOD!

I'm a secret pinterester. Well, kind of! I bookmark a link if I want to try a craft, but am not sure if I actually will. Then, if I do it, I'll pin it. Kinda backwards, eh?! Now Pinterest has secret boards...I may just try that!

I need to get with the program and do my SWW...I miss it when I'm out of the loop!

Are you doing an advent calendar with Chloe?? That's what we do--maybe next year we'll try an Elf!

Tina said...

Haha! I'm convinced that no one really makes the stuff off of Pinterest. Well, at least that's what I tell myself to feel better. Found you through SWW and now a follower :) http://www.lifebehindthebabygate.com

Sarah said...

Hi Crystal! Hopped over from SWW and I made a 'So What' about Pinterest today today. Cute blog and I look forward to getting to know you!

Shannon Dew said...

LOL I am dying over the cheeto! I love it! I had a fruit fly fall into my wine once and I fished it out and kept on drinking!

Unknown said...

Found your blog & now following!!
trashy reality tv is my secret pleasure lol

xo
Christina
livinglaughinglovingx3.blogspot.com