Friday, December 21, 2012

Fab Friday

Well, Since the world hasn't ended....and I'm up and ready to go to work....I figured I should probably get this post written up since I was so tired last night and fell asleep on the couch until 12:30 pm...Ugh! I hate doing that on a weekday! Thank Goodness this is my last day of work until Jan 2nd!!! Yay!!!


What's fabulous in my life right now?
  • The fact that I'm still alive and the world hasn't ended.
  • My new 3 in 1 triple barrel curler! I'm in love with it and all the things it does. I had one, but it was old and it is a marcel, so I wanted a new one! And, I won it at our Silent Auction at work! Paid $24 for it!! That sounds good to me!!!
  • The Gosh darn Dream Lites! I can't believe that thing put Chloe back in her crib! Just amazing!
  • The fact that Christmas is just 4 days away! I cannot believe how fast this year went, but I'm really looking forward to 2013!!
I know I don't have much, but I wrote this in a time crunch. Head over to Laura's blog and tell us what is Fab in your life lately!


  Photobucket

3 comments :

Kenzie @ Life According to Kenz said...

I'm stopping over from the link up...Love your blog! It's super cute!

I cannot believe that Christmas is SO close! Crazyness! It sounds like you've had a fab week and I wish you the happiest of holidays!

Xoxoxo!

Shannon Dew said...

I woke up so glad that the world didn't end! But now people are saying it's actually TONIGHT...give me a break!

Angela @ Honey, I Shrunk the Mom said...

Hopping over from the link up! I agree with you, hooray that the world didn't end! I was sooo worried! ;) [just kidding!]