Monday, December 17, 2012

Leap Family Christmas 2012

Yesterday we had my side of the family over to our house for Christmas. My parents live upnorth, and they are in town because of doctor appointments and what not for my Mom.
My Mom and Dad, My sister and her Husband and my brother and his Daughter came over. It was a blast! It's been a long time since we've had everyone in the same vicinity....like, years. At least 3-5 years, I'm sure. So, it was good to have everyone together!
We ate, we opened presents, we laughed we were a family. And let me tell you, that felt so good! Chloe was amazing. For not ever seeing that side of the family, she warmed up to them really fast and enjoyed all the company. She really loves playing with my niece Jeralyn!
When we were eating dinner, We put Chloe in her highchair, where she always eats, at the table with us, but she insisted on sitting with Memaw Leap. INSISTED! So, we moved her highchair over by her, and she did so good! She sat with her and Jeralyn and had to much fun!
Here's pictures to show you how much fun we had!










Photobucket

1 comment :

Shannon Dew said...

AWE I'm so glad they all came to your house! How fun! YAY! Finally!!! Looks like you guys had a great time!