Friday, December 14, 2012

Fab Friday


I apologize ahead of time because I'm not writing this ahead of time like I usually do....last night after the Toddler went to bed, we wrapped a bunch of Christmas Presents. And we didn't get to bed until after 11pm. So I had no time to write, or did I even have the time to think about what to write....but anyways, here's what's Fab in my life right now!
  • Coffee....It's my Savior. I wouldn't make it through my day without it. Under no circumstances do I ever not drink coffee. That's all.
  • Coffee Creamer....I can't drink coffee without it. I've actually accustomed myself to drinking it without sugar now. So that's good. But creamer is a must. My fave as of late has been the International Delights. I love the Peppermint Mocha one! YUM!!!
  • Now, I'm not sure if I've mentioned this before on Fab Friday, but I'm going to now....Mickey Mouse Clubhouse! Our mornings would probably be a lot more crazy without it. Chloe looks forward to watching it in the morning, and that allows me to get her breakfast together, and mine as well and then get ready before Daddy comes downstairs. It's awesome!
Now, go link up with Laura over at Between the Lines Blog and tell us what's Fab in your life!

Photobucket