Monday, December 3, 2012

Happy December!!

The first thing I need to touch on for this post is the fact that my niece's birthday is today! I cannot believe that she is 9 years old!!!! Just doesn't seem possible! I remember when she was born! I remember holding her in my arms when she was an infant. Makes my heart melt....we aren't really that close, but I love her just the same. She's been going through a rough time with her Mom and Dad (my brother) getting a divorce, so I decided to go pick her up yesterday and have a girls day out. We went shopping and I let her pick out her birthday gift. It was good to just be me and her. I'm not sure that's ever happened before. I really enjoyed her company. She's such a shy little lady, but she's just so sweet. I love her with all my heart!

Alright, now onto Scentsy. New month means new Warmer and Scent! And this one, I'm REALLY REALLY excited for!
The warmer is called Comfy Cozy, and here's why!
Doesn't it look like a comfy cozy sweater?! I just love it!! This is $31.50 for the month of December! I just love it! It's not TOO Christmas-y, so it would be perfect for all through the holidays and even after. It's just the perfect warmer for this time of year!
And of course you can't have the perfect warmer without the perfect scent to go in it, right? So, let me introduce you to Huckleberry Sage....
It smells like finding an unexpected winter berry patch -- tart ruby cranberries and sweet purple huckleberries dusted with silver sage. Trust me when I say this, I can't get enough! It's absolutely amazing! So, if you would like to hear my specials for December, leave your email in a comment and I will email you directly!
I hope everyone has a great week!


Photobucket

2 comments :

Shannon Dew said...

I bet my stuff will come today and I can't wait!

Ashleigh Nichole said...

That was so sweet of you to do that. I know she loved it.